The Paradise Community Center is an initiative linked to registered non-profit organizations (Compassionate Impact) in both the US and Canada; in Mexico, we are registered as a "business for social good." When you support Puerto Vallarta's Paradise Community Center, you are supporting these CompassioNet Impact Mexico programs:
- Vallarta bookmobile
- CompassioNet Impact Homes: building and remodeling
- Interest-free small business loans
- English, Spanish, and computer classes
- Emergency food, medicine, and clothing distributions
- CompassioNet Impact Travel: service teams
- Volunteer placement
- and many more
We have a three-point vision in operating the Paradise Community Center:
- First and foremost, the Paradise Community Center is a place for locals and visitors in Puerto Vallarta to socialize and conduct community-oriented activities.
- We operate like a business (trying to bring in as much money as possible), but we give 100% of our profits away to charitable causes. For example, the Book & Bean Coffee Shop is a permanent fixture at the Paradise Community Center. Book & Bean donates 50% of their proceeds to CompassioNet Impact Mexico.
- Our third purpose in operating the Paradise Community Center is to promote our other volunteer and community service organizations and activities, as well as local like-minded organizations that are not affiliated with us. Some of the other local outreach groups we support include: New Beginnings and Compassion for the Family. To learn more about CompassioNet or the Paradise Community Center, check out our YouTube channels.
Problems with our website? Email webmaster